JJ's Bazaar Adventure
Hit Die: d12
Classes: Barbarian, Fighter, Cleric, Druid, Sorcerer, Wizard, Ranger
Prestige Classes: Arcane Archer, Dwarven Defender, Eldritch Knight, Horizon Walker, Loremaster
- Str+2, Dex+2, Con+4, Int+2, Wis+2
- Natural AC bonus: +4
- Movement: 40ft, Heavy armor doesn’t impede movement
- low-light 60ft, superior dark vision: 120ft
- At 1st level, you can obtain an extra feat.
- Track feat.
-0 – 150 Young
-150 – 400 Adult
-400 – 500+ Elder
- Racial bonus: +4 to Listen, Search, Spot.
- Languages (freebies unless otherwise): Common & Giant
- Charge (Ex): Use horns for single gore attack, 4d6 + Str modifer.
- Natural Cunning: Immune to Maze spells.
- True seeing: @2nd lvl – 1/day, @8th lvl – 2/day, @12th – 3/day.
-Duration equal to his/her level/round.
- Dungeon Mastery (Ex): 1/day: When a minotaur enters a dungeon, he can activate his/her “sixth sense” Dungeon Mastery ability to get the layout of the dungeon. This does NOT mean where the locations of traps and/or monsters within the dungeon. Just a map of the dungeon.
-@ 1st lvl – 1 round get a vague imprint of the layout of the dungeon.
-@ 8th lvl – 5 rounds (30 seconds), a better imprint of the layout of the dungeon.
-@ 12th lvl – 10 rounds (1 minute), a better imprint of the layout of the dungeon.
-@ 16th lvl – knows the entire layout of the dungeon & 50% chance of knowing the general location of 1 item you’re looking for.
- Favored weapon (proficient w/ weapon no matter what class unless stated otherwise): Greataxe (d12, x3)