JJ's Bazaar Adventure
Hit Die: d8
Classes: Bard, Cleric, Paladin, Monk, Ranger, Fighter, Sorcerer, Wizard
Prestige Classes: Arcane Archer, Archmage, Eldritch Knight, Hierophant, Mystic Theurge, Red Wizard, Thaumaturgist
- Con+2, Cha+2
- AC: Natural Armor Bonus+1, +3 instead if an Evil Aura is present
- Low light vision: 60ft
- Languages (freebies – unless otherwise): Common, Abyssal, Celestial, Infernal
- Favored weapon (proficient w/ weapon no matter what class unless stated otherwise): Scythe (2d4, x4)
- Religion: They worship their Celestial god, Serra (Law, Strength, Protection, Healing)
-0 – 40 Young
-40 – 200 Adult
-200 – 350+ Elder
- When transformed:
- Flying 70ft (Good Maneuverability)
- Heavy armor reduce to 50ft and have Avg. Maneuverability.
- Immunity to: Natural Diseases, Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 , Acid Resistance 10
- Can’t fly “continuously” for a day.
-If it goes beyond a day, he/she loses temporarily 1 unused spell starting from the highest spell level slot available and going down the list for an extra 5 minutes.
-If you’re on the ground (ie., taking a break, etc) is 4 hours or less total during these flights in between, it will count as “continuously flying.”
-A regular day’s rest will recover the spells “lost.”
-If it reaches to using a spell slot and you have none left and it still in the air, he/she goes into freefall and take fall damage
- Remove Fear: When the Archangel transforms there is a 50% chance, as a spell like ability, Fear effects are removed on you & your allies within 30 ft. Effect is centered around you.
- All feathers regenerate over time 1/hour except for the 10 “Divine” feathers.
- A feather pluck, you take 1 subdual damage. If its a “Divine” feather, you instead take 2 subdual damage.
- 10 “Divine” feathers are a little dull in color but are near impossible to spot unless observe carefully throughout the thousands upon thousands of feathers. These feathers have magical properties:
- When 1 is plucked, you can fully heal HP & status effects (standard action) on you or someone and then the feather disintegrates. It grows back every 9 months.
- If you use ALL 10 at ONCE. You can do a True Resurrection instantaneously and YOU and ALL allies heal full HP & status effects. Get divine holy bonus +2 to AC, attack, damage and do an additional standard action until the encounter ends.
-ANYTIME you use ALL 10 “Divine” feathers weather all at once for the True Resurrection or individually within the 9 months before 1 grows back, you lose ALL your celestial powers PERMENANTLY (unless you use a Wish or Miracle) and you become “mortal.”
-If you use a Wish or Miracle spell to regain your “Divine” feathers. ONLY 1 will grow back. Once 1 grows back, every 9 months the other “Divine” feathers will grow back. Until ALL 10 “Divine” feathers are back, you regain your Celestial powers again.
-You may NOT use Wish or Miracle multiple times to speed up the growth of the “Divine” feathers.
10% chance of being summoned 1/month.
- When summoned, you glow in a green aura. If you “die” during the duration of the summon, you return to the origin you came from when you disappeared. If the space is occupied, you appear any adjacent square with all your gear, spells and HP BEFORE you were summoned.
- If the duration of the summon is over, you return to the origin you came from when you disappeared. If the space is occupied, you appear any adjacent square with all your gear, spells and HP BEFORE you were summoned.
- 40% chance to appear where your party/allies are at if your party moved to another location.
- During the summon, you must obey the commands of the summoner as long as the alignment is neutral or related to your alignment. If summoner is an oppose alignment, you may decide to follow the commands of the summoner or do nothing, but you may NOT kill the summoner.
- If you DO NOT obey the commands of the summoner that is neutral or related to your alignment, then either your “death” or the end of your duration of the summon, you lose ALL your celestial powers and spells for a day.
-If it’s a command that is NOT within your power to do, then you must improvise to try to complete the summoner’s request as best you can.
- During the summon, if you have an item in your possession that wasn’t part of your original gear and you “die”, you have a 25% of taking the item back with you.
- @ lvl 6: you MAY try (5% chance) to summon yourself (Summon Monster III or higher) to fulfill the 1/month summoning.
- If you fail, you still have to fulfill the 1/month summoning. You may try no more than 3 attempts/month.
-If you succeed, you glow in a green aura. If you “die” during the duration of the summon, you return to the origin you came from disappearing. If the space is occupied, you appear any adjacent square with all your gear, spells and HP BEFORE you were summoned.
-If the duration of the summon runs out, the green aura disappears. You return with all your gear, spells and HP BEFORE you were summoned.
Spell Like Abilities
Casting these spells duration/effects will be based on your character level. Treat the DC as normally of your class level. If you’re a fighter, base it off a Cleric DC using your Wisdom Modifier.
- At will:
- @ 1st level
- Cure Minor 5/day
- Enduring Elements 1/day
- Bless 1/day
- Shield of Faith 1/day
- @ 3rd level
- Divine Favor 1/day
- Delay Poison 1/day
- Remove Paralysis 1/day
- Protection from Arrows 1/day
- @ 5th level
- Lesser Restoration 1/day
- Remove Curse 1/day
- Spiritual Weapon 1/day
- Status 1/day
- @ 7th level
- Dispel Magic 1/day
- Remove Disease 1/day
- Neutralize Poison 1/day
- @ 9th level
- Detect Scrying 1/day
- Scrying 1/day
- Death Ward 1/day
- @ 11th level
- Cure Moderate Wounds 1/day
- Restoration 1/day
- Break Enchantment 1/day
- Prayer 1/day
- 13th level
- Flame Strike 1/day
- Flame Arrow 1/day
- Melf’s Acid Arrow 1/day
- Chain Lightning 1/day
- @ 15th level
- Planeshift 1/day
- Teleport, Greater 1/day
- Dispel Magic, Greater 1/day
- @ 17th level
- Spell Immunity, Greater 1/day
- Prismatic Wall 1/day
- True Seeing 1/day
- @ 19th level
- Resurrection 1/day
- Regenerate 1/day
- Mordenkainen’s Disjunction 1/day
- Storm of Vengeance 1/day